Yesterday Michael Omeros, Managing Director at Over the Wire, took the stage at the CommsDay Summit in Sydney. Talking to the changing nature of the industry, Michael outlined his views of the “Telco of the Future”, moving beyond ‘speeds and feeds.’
Some of his key insights and what they mean for Over the Wire include:
- Strategic infrastructure investments and partnerships
- Automation, self-service capabilities, and AI
- Business outcomes focus, supporting critical systems
- Growing our partner ecosystem leveraging our integrated platform
- Simplify technology to empower business
Watched an abridged recording of the speech (below) or the full presentation is available here.